His Advice

His Advice

My mentor said, “I wish peace,
And love could be taken on lease!
I would love to have some
As the money hunt has become troublesome.

“Life is very funny,
As it gives you a choice ,it gave me a choice,
To choose between riches and money,
Or a life were I can raise my voice over the noise.

“But out of greed I chose the first
And now rest to the brain has become a must,
And my life is slipping like grains of sand
Everything now is out of my hand.

“I wish I knew what was at stake.”
He said as I listened,
“But you my child never make this mistake.”
He said as a tear glistened.
                                                                                                      
                                                                          -Ananya Mallik
Image result for moneyImage result for frustrated manImage result for grains of sand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late

A Road

Subjects